Want to innovate your innovations?
Innovate your methodology
By harnessing millions of online category conversations, we make breakthrough insights and accurate trend predictions. This is how we help brands deliver smarter, data-driven new product development programs that get to market first.
The questions we answer
Early trend warning
- What are the most important emerging trends in my category?
- How will they affect my product portfolio and how should I react?
- How is the sentiment around a specific category topic shifting?
- Which line extensions and flavor additions should I develop?
- Which new benefit(s) can we claim to increase our product’s appeal?
- Why are certain products or brands trending and how can I leverage this?
- How do we find the next ‘killer’ category innovation before our competitors?
- Where are the white spaces and growth opportunities in my category?
- Which emerging benefits from adjacent categories will be relevant?
From trend prediction to market success
1) Understand and prioritize trends
- Bottom-up, machine learning approach surfaces drivers and headwinds from the perspective of your consumers
- TPV algorithm ranks each trend by its likelihood to sustain and grow
2) Identify white space opportunities
- Understand how your brand is represented in key conversation topics vs competitors
- Identify the category opportunities that are as yet unowned
3) Data-driven new product concept building
- Map associations between seemingly disparate trends to determine new innovation territories
- Analyze the strength of association between topics to prioritize connections that are most likely to succeed and build stronger product concepts
4) Expert Innovation consultants make data actionable
- With experience helping companies like PepsiCo transform their Global Insight programs, our Data Scientists and Insight Specialists are experts in driving action and value from our datasets
- They apply this experience to your specific Innovation challenges
5) Increase speed, reduce failure rate
- Ideation using a quantitative data source reduces the need for validation and improves test results
- • Resulting in confident decision-making and more speed to market