Dynamic category growth driver mapping
What is Horizon
Horizon helps brands answer Where To Play? and How To Win? by delivering an exhaustive map of the predicted category growth drivers set to disrupt your marketplace.
Powered by Trendscope, it identifies, tracks and connects strategic drivers with the granular level product consumption trends that are fuelling it, enabling users to quickly and objectively identify new innovation and growth opportunities.
The questions we answer
- How do consumers ‘actually’ define my category?
- What does the future of my category look like?
- What are the macro drivers and headwinds influencing my category?
- Which granular level trends are becoming increasingly important?
Innovation & Brand territories
- How can my brand portfolio leverage these trends?
- Which innovation territories should I prioritise?
How can Horizon benefit my business?
Horizon can be compared to a traditional Usage and Attitudes study, but with the unique, dynamic benefits of Social data as its consumer behaviour source.
Exhaustive trends coverage
- NLP (Natural Language Processing) technology means we are not restricted by a survey size or only asking questions about what we already know. Every important consumer topic of conversation will be analysed and reported.
Breadth and depth
- Horizon gives you view of consumer behaviour at breadth (from millions of consumers) and depth (deep-dive on specific conversations) from a real-time data source.
Actionable and future-focused
- Horizon’s output looks towards the future of your category, utilising our TPV metric to identify the highest ranking future trends. This provides you with data-driven foresight to put your research ahead of any traditional method.
Fast, customisable and cost-effective
- Powered by Trendscope, Horizon’s category growth driver analysis is updated every month with refreshed data meaning your brand and users’ view of the category remains current and relevant as the trends within the category evolve.