Want to innovate your innovations?
Innovate your methodology.
By harnessing millions of online category conversations to make breakthrough insights and accurate trend predictions, we help brands deliver smarter, data-driven new product development programmes that get to market first.
The questions we answer
Early Trend Warning
- What are the most important emerging trends in my category?
- How will they affect my product portfolio and how should I react?
- How is the sentiment around a specific category topic shifting?
- Which line extensions and flavour additions should I develop?
- Which new benefit(s) can we claim to increase our product’s appeal?
- Why are certain products or brands trending and how can I leverage this?
- How do we find the next ‘killer’ category innovation before our competitors?
- Where are the white spaces and growth opportunities in my category?
- Which emerging benefits from adjacent categories will be relevant?
From trend prediction to market success
1) Understand and prioritise trends
- Bottom-up, machine learning approach surfaces drivers and headwinds from the perspective of your consumers
- TPV algorithm ranks each trend by its likelihood to sustain and grow
2) Identify white space opportunities
- Understand how your brand is represented in key conversation topics vs competitors
- Identify the category opportunities that are as yet unowned
3) Data-driven new product concept building
- Map associations between seemingly disparate trends to determine new innovation territories
- Analyse the strength of association between topics to prioritise connections that are most likely to succeed and build stronger product concepts
4) Expert Innovation consultants make data actionable
- Our data scientists and insight specialists are experts in driving action and value from our datasets
- They apply it to your specific Innovation challenges, with experience of helping companies like PepsiCo transform their Global Insight programmes
5) Increased speed, reduced failure rate
- Ideation using a quantitative data source reduces the need for validation and improves test results
- Resulting in confident decision making and increased speed to market