Black Swan creates better outcomes through technology and the power of prediction.
Our products transform the way brands create value from data, finding insights and solutions that create an advantage for their business. We analyse consumer behaviour using public and private data, then build cutting edge technology based on predictive models to create better outcomes – we call this “Applied Prediction”.
Bringing together a passionate and talented team that combine skills in software engineering, data science, design, product innovation and marketing, we thrive on change, innovating across social intelligence and big data. Launched in 2011, today Black Swan employs 200 people worldwide across offices in the UK, USA, Singapore, Hungary and South Africa. We work with some of the world’s leading consumer-focused brands including Vodafone, Pepsico, Disney, Panasonic, Tesco and GSK.
Our work is getting us noticed – this year, we were shortlisted for a Data IQ Talent Award and have been named Britain’s fastest start up by The Sunday Times ranked #1 in their inaugural ‘Start Up Track 15’.
Welcome to the Client Strategy team at Black Swan …..
You will be a key part of the client strategy team managing the PepsiCo account. Being passionate about clients, a team player, and a go-getter are essential to working as part of this team which is focussed on solving clients business problems with Black Swan solutions and know how.
Candidates must be able to provide first class client service, ensure smooth and effective delivery of client projects and be able to build strong relationships with client teams. Client Strategy responsibilities will include coupling day to day client relationship management with growing existing client business, developing and delivering against strategic account plans.Due to the nature of the business, the candidate must have a passion for and knowledge of data, analytics and insight and their application to marketing processes.
A strong background in some, or all, of the following will be beneficial: FMCG, Retail or Entertainment industry knowledge, data, analytics, insights, software development, IT, project management.
The client focus is across Europe and Africa but the main stakeholder group is based in the UK in London and Reading.
Your role at Black Swan….
Your duties as Client Strategy Manager would include:
· Developing and delivery a Client Strategy plan. You will understand and champion your client’s business to plan how the Black Swan capability can deliver maximum value for your client
· Day to day running of the client account and acting as the main point of contact for clients, problem solving, project management of pipeline and current projects and ongoing client engagement and delivery
· Working with Black Swan teams (science, data, insight, technical, innovation) to define the scope of projects and deliver to planned budget/ margin and act as the liaison between the client and the Black Swan teams
· Working with the platform team to ensure the analytics platform is running smoothly and delivering the insights required by the client teams and evolving to meet client needs
What makes a ‘Swan’?
We want people fanatical about creating innovative solutions inspired by data. We know Black Swan’s DNA is different, it’s what helps us find new perspectives on our clients’ problems. Working in a fast paced, energized environment, our bar is set high, and an ability to build long lasting partnerships both internally and externally is vital. Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Motivated self starter
- Excellent people skills and great communicator
- Team Player
- Problem solver
- A passion for technology
- Excited by change
- Good understanding of the marketing technology landscape and passion to learn more
- 3+ years’ experience with using data and insight within an agency background or within a client business that delivers actionable change
· Experience of data and insight projects/account management and delivery.
· People skills – able to motivate team and be the driving force behind project delivery
· Client relationships – Able to manage client expectations and recommend approaches to achieving client objectives using the expertise of the team
We want to positively change the future through technology and the power of prediction.
How about you?